This Newsletter offers many opportunities for members to become involved in the Society’s work.
- Submit a paper for the David Marlow Prize
- Co-organise an event on the need for urban and regional planning to heed climate change
- Offer to edit Volume 134 of the annual journal
- Organise an members’ networking event on a subject of your choice
- Generate content for any of our three websites.
Only one of the above requires a long-term commitment – the Editor needs to be available for a year. All the other roles can be short-term or casual.
The Newsletter has much other content besides. The PDF of the Newsletter is available from this link – with appendices, it is 20 pages of interest (1.3MB).
Dr Nelson Quinn
PS There is an extract from the Westender newspaper on the weakness of the statutory planning system in protecting neighbourhood amenity – click here for the full account.