The Society offers several ways to pay membership fees:
- Refer to the Membership Page and complete the black box.
- Direct bank transfer online via this page: just fill in the black-edged form below and make the transfer to the account listed. Once the transfer has been received you will be sent an email confirming membership (allow time).
- Direct bank transfer independent of this page: Bank Australia BSB 313-140, account 12393330 and send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying yourself.
- Post a cheque to PO Box 6021 St Lucia 4067 (allow time for lodgement and clearance) with a note identifying yourself.
- PayPal via the Donations button below on this page or on the philanthropy page, again with an email message identifying yourself.
For copies of single articles from the Proceedings of The Royal Society of Queensland dated 1956 or later, refer to our agent Informit. Articles cost about $8.80 each.
Special Issues of the Proceedings can be purchased using the PayPal button below. (It is not necessary to hold a PayPal account: a credit/debit card may be used). Postal addresses are not automatically recorded: please send instructions in an email to email@example.com.
Photographs can be purchased using the PayPal button below, nominal donation $20.
For tax-deductible donations to the Research Fund, see right-hand column at foot of page or separate Research Fund page.
Other donations may be made using the PayPal button below. (It is not necessary to hold a PayPal account). These other donations are remitted to the Society’s general account and are not eligible for tax deductions. The Society welcomes donations for specific causes such as the Queensland Science Network, publication of the Proceedings or hosting named events.
When you click on ‘Donate’ you will be transferred to a PayPal page where you can enter the amount you wish to donate and your preferred payment method.
Please include your full name in the reference field, e.g. “John Doe–RSQ m’ship”.
Once you have made the transfer, if you have not done so already, please fill out the Word form so we can process your membership.
Account Name: Royal Society of Queensland
Account No: 12393330
Offline Payment & Assistance
If you are unable to pay online or are having difficulties please request help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If paying by bank transfer, don’t forget to link it to your contact details via the Word document form, which can be emailed or posted.
Royal Society Membership: Bank Transfer
Information & Pricing
Membership of the Royal Society of Queensland from 11 July 2021 costs:
$50.00 1 Year
$90.00 2 Years
$125.00 3 Years
$15.00 1 Year Student
$100.00 1 Year Bronze
$250.00 1 Year Silver
$500.00 2 Years Gold
$1,000.00 3 Years Platinum
Tax-deductible donations to the Research Fund can be made via bank transfer, to: Royal Society of Queensland Research Fund, Bank Australia, BSB 313-140, Account number 12393328. (Note:: This account number was changed in April 2022).
Please mark the transfer with an identifying name and send a specific request for a receipt to email@example.com.